BEQUEST ASSIST TRAINING
ESTATE MANAGEMENT 101 - Next course TBA
Bequest Assist will provide you with the tools needed to effectively perform Estate Management and optimise revenue and forecasting from Gifts In Wills. The 2 x 2.5 hour Zoom sessions with a follow up Q&A one month later, book and take-home practice will help you understand and develop your ability to oversee incoming Bequests.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The key steps in managing estates
- Communication tips for solicitors and executors
- How to identify issues that may complicate the process and address them
- How to implement a more systematic approach to estate management in your organisation
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
- Anyone new to estate management
- Bequest managers tasked with receiving incoming estates who are uncertain what they should do
- Anyone that believes they need a better process in their charity
DATE & TIME
2 -2.5 hour Zoom sessions + Follow Up session:
- Day One: TBA
- Day Two: TBA
- Follow Up Session: TBA
- Option 1: Includes PDF of the Estate Administration Guidebook for Australian Charities. $TBA
- Option 2: For those who have already purchased the Estate Administration Guidebook for Australian Charities. $TBA
If you would like to register for the course or would like further details about the course, please email Emilie Haranas at firstname.lastname@example.org or press the register link below.
Australian developed, owned and operated.